What sets Carnes Crossroads apart from the others?
- Location, location, location. Carnes’ central location is convenient to the area's top employers and close to downtown Summerville, Charleston International Airport, I-95 and many of the region's top attractions.
- A community by design. A comprehensive master plan is integrating residential homes, restaurants, retail and other businesses with recreational amenities, meaning you’ll have easy access to everything you need, right in your own community.
- Top quality homes. The region’s most respected builders are collectively offering dozens of home plans designed to appeal to diverse lifestyles and meet the needs of families of all sizes. There’s something for everyone!
- Life beyond four walls. Recreational amenities like lakes, parks and trails - plus a junior Olympic sized pool - allow for an active and engaged daily lifestyle.
- You can keep the car in the garage. The trails at Carnes - totaling more than 5 miles and growing - offer options for fitness and connections to school, church, parks, medical offices and other community destinations.
- Top schools are here. Carnes is home to Northwood Academy, a private school serving students in grades K-12, and Berkeley County school district recently broke ground on a public elementary/middle school here for children in grades K-8 that is scheduled to be complete in 2023. In the meantime, children attend other top-rated Berkeley County public schools that are located just six miles away.
- It’s easy to meet your neighbors. An active, diverse and welcoming resident population makes Carnes Crossroads a friendly place to call home.
- There’s always something to do. With a calendar of community events and activities, plus special interest clubs, you’ll find plenty to do and lots of ways to get involved.
Have a Question? Need Help?
Contact Us Today!